Chopin Airport offers travelers 3240 parking spaces (P1, P2, P4, Premium, BUS) and 89 spaces in Kiss&Fly Zone.
On two lanes in front of the departure hall you can find Kiss & Fly Zone, which is a place for a short stop for private vehicles. The first seven minutes are free. Longer stops are paid. It is also prohibited to leave the vehicle unattended in the Zone - unattended car can be towed away at the owner's expense.
In Kiss & Fly Zone parking bays for disabled persons are located:
- In AB zone – 1 bay on access road A
- In CDE zone – 2 bays on access road A; 2 bay on access road B.
Parking in front of the Terminal on arrival level is prohibited.
There are two multilevel car parks opposite the Terminal - P1 and P2, especially convenient if you are collecting or dropping off passengers. Long term parking is also available at both P1 and P2 car parks.
P2 Premium Car Park is the highest standard car park at Chopin Airport with 58 XXL park lots located in the most convenient place. You can use the Premium car park ticket as single use fast track voucher (one adult with a child up to 13 years; additional vouchers are available at the Premium car park staff office and cost 30 PLN for one voucher). To enter Premium car park use first entrance to P2 car park on arrivals level.
On P1 car park parking bays for disabled persons are located:
- On levels 0 (Arrivals); 2; 4 next to the elevator and stair case in the middle of the car park – 2 bays
- On level 6 (Departures) behind elevator, before level 7 – 2 bays
- On level 7 opposite of the car park entrance – 2 bays
On P2 car park parking bays for disabled persons are located:
- On level 1 (Arrivals) next to dispatchers office – 2 bays
- On level 2 (Departures) next to the elevator – 2 bays
Long-stay P4 car park is located to the right of Courtyard by Marriott (if facing the hotel).
On P4 car park parking bays for disabled persons are located:
- On the right hand side after entering the car park – 3 bays
On multistorey car parks P1 and P2 there is a 2 meter hight limit for cars. Passengers with oversized cars can park on P4 car park and will pay according to the P1 and P2 car parks tariffs.
Details and tariffs are available in the “Car park tariff” tab